- Administrative Drop Ad Form
- Electrical Engineering Override Form - Use this form for changes to enrollment and overrides inside the ELEG department. This form MAY NOT be used for time conflicts or classes taken out of major. Please right click and select "save" or "save as to download" and fill out this form in Adobe Reader. It may not work properly in your browser directly.
- College of Engineering Forms
Travel Authorization (TA)
- You must have a Travel/Spend Authorization in place before you can travel, to ensure that you are covered by University insurance. If you are not employed by the University, please email email@example.com.
- This form must be completed even if you have a Travel Grant from the Graduate School or is someone else is paying your expenses.
- A Student Code of Conduct While Traveling form must be completed each academic year.
- Travel Grant form and travel authorization (after being completed and signed by your professor) need to be turned in to the Electrical Engineering Office.
Foreign Travel Export Control Form
- To ensure that the University is in compliance with federal and state guidelines regarding
export control, all faculty, staff, and students traveling outside of the U.S. must contact the
Export Control Officer (ECO) for an evaluation at the initial processing of the Travel
Authorization Request and complete the Foreign Travel Export Control Form.
Travel Card (TCard)
- You are responsible for making your own travel arrangements after you turn in your travel authorization form to the department and your travel is approved.
- There is a departmental administrative travel card available for purchasing airline tickets, hotel, conference registration and rental cars (per university contract - to receive, email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you are going to use the department TCard for airfare, you will need to use Self Register on the Concur travel web site (scroll down and use the red highlighted Self-Registration button).
- The TCard cannot be used for meals or any other expenses not listed above.
If You Are Driving
- There are additional requirements that apply to driving a private vehicle or a rental for University Business.
- Complete and complete the one time online driving course.
- Official Student Travel: Driver Safety Training Module and Quiz
- Complete the Student Vehicle Safety Program form annually. Bring a physical copy to the EE department. Do not email the form.
- Go to the Risk Management page for policies and forms, and submit to the Department of Electrical Engineering.
- Keep ALL Receipts
- Airfare, lodging, taxis, meals, parking, etc. You will only be reimbursed for those items for which you provide itemized receipts.
- Pay your own expenses
- If you share a room with someone, you pay your share and get a separate receipt. Do not have one person pay the whole thing, and then be reimbursed.
- If you eat out, do not have one person pay the entire bill, and then be reimbursed. Get a separate receipt.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted, regardless of the traveler's age.
Travel Claim (TC)
- When you return from traveling, you should complete a Travel Claim, and turn it that form, along with all receipts, to the ELEG Office. Please make sure you have all receipts, so you do not have to turn in a secondary claim later.
- After it is completed, you will be asked to review it for accuracy, and then to sign the form.
- It will then be processed by Departmental staff.
- You will have the option of being reimbursed via direct deposit or paper check.
- MS Advisory /Thesis Committee
- MS Readiness Assessment
- MS Online Schedule of Study
- MS Campus Schedule of Study
- MS Hours Towards PhD
- MS Thesis Title
- MS Thesis Submission
- MS Intellectual Property Disclosure
- MS Record of Progress
- Ph.D. Advisory/ Dissertation Committee
- Ph.D. Schedule of Study
- Ph.D. Readiness Assessment
- M.S. Course Credit Hours Accepted Towards Ph.D.
- Candidacy Exam Notification Form
- Dissertation Title Form
- Dissertation Submission Form
- Intellectual Property Disclosure Form
- Announcement of Final Exam
- Doctoral Record of Progress