Financial Assistance

A: Fill out an Application for Graduate Assistantship and upload it in your Student Center in UAConnect.
A: Teaching or research assistantships are very rare for MS students in their first semester. Once you are here it is easier to find an assistantship in the EE department or in another department on campus. EE assistantships are at the discretion of the faculty, and they always receive more requests than they have resources to grant. That being said, you may try. My advice is to go to the Research page of the Electrical Engineering website and look up your area of interest. Study the professors and their work, then chose one or two you would like to work with. Send them an e-mail to introduce yourself. Tell them why you want to work with them and what you can bring to their team. Include your resume.
A: Tuition and fees information is on the Treasurer's Office website. There is also a tool to estimate your tuition and fees.